[python] python a cestina

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh na k-net.cz
Pondělí Červenec 8 21:43:51 CEST 2002

| Odesílatel: servigo na seznam.cz
| jak je na tom python s cestinou?

Nevím, ale možná to souvisí i s mým problémem. Nemáte někdo nějaký tip?

| > When I have files in directory that is rendered as STX via this method:
| > ----8<---------8<---------8<---------8<---------
| > <dtml-var standard_html_header>
| > <dtml-in expr="objectValues('DTML Document')">
| > 	<dtml-var sequence-item fmt=structured-text>
| > </dtml-in>
| > <dtml-var standard_html_footer>
| > ----8<---------8<---------8<---------8<---------

I have buch of files (DTML Documents) which have STX structure inside. In
Zope 2.4.0 it renders STX OK (but underlined text not!), in Zope 2.5.1 it
renders as shown:

Source structured text:
**bold ěščřžýáíé**, *italics ěščřžýáíé* a _underline ěščřžýáíé_.

Rendered HTML output:
**bold ěščřžýáíé*<em>, </em>italics ěščřžýáíé* a _underline ěščřžýáíé_.

It is Zope error or me?

Many thanks,

             Jaroslav Lukesh