[python] Re: [Czpython-l] hello

Bad Lieutenant bad_lieutenant78 na hotmail.com
Pátek Srpen 22 11:05:18 CEST 2003

"MRS. AMINA ABACHA." <amin_1abac3 na myself.com> wrote in message
news:200301100815.h0A8EtR29395 na vmail.nextra.cz...
> Dear Sir,
>
> It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your
> co-operation and assistance in the context stated
> below:May I first introduce my self: I am Dr.(Mrs.)
> AMINA ABACHA,the wife of Late General Sani Abacha (former
> Military head of state and President of the Federal
> Republic of Nigeria) ........ ETC ETC i AM A MONKEY FUCKING NIGGER TRYING
TO STEAL YOUR MONEY

            DO NOT LET THESE FILTHY BASTARDS RIP YOU OFF....

http://www.met.police.uk/fraudalert/419.htm

http://www.fightidentitytheft.com/internet_scam_nigerian.html

                                                    bad_lieutenant