[python] IOError (111, 'Connection refused') pri urllib.urlretrieve

Michal Molhanec molhanec na seznam.cz
Čtvrtek Únor 23 23:21:58 CET 2006

.: smilelover :. napsal(a):
> tak lynx spusteny na tom srv pres SSH se nepripoji prakticky nikam, ani
> na tu adresu, ani treba na Centrum.cz. Stejne tak wget.
> Ze by to SF zakazoval schvalne?

ty nectes na SF dokumentaci?
viz
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=4297&group_id=1#connectivity

Outbound Connectivity

Project web servers: Outbound access to other hosts from the project web
servers is strictly prohibited, and is blocked by firewall rules. This
includes access to other SourceForge.net hosts; the only exception to
this policy is access to our our project database servers. This
restriction has been caused by past abuse. CVS and Subversion server
access is not available from the project web servers. Any content needed
from other SourceForge.net hosts should be retrieved and stored as a
file or database entry that may then be accessed from scripts on the
project web servers.

Project shell server: Access is not blocked to other SourceForge.net
hosts from the project shell server. Access is blocked to hosts outside
of SourceForge.net from the project shell server. This policy has been
established as result of past service abuse. All content must be pushed
to the shell server from an external host, rather than being pulled from
the project shell servers.

Project database server: No outbound access is permitted from the
project database servers (which cannot be accessed interactively by
developers).