[python] Stackless Python

Adam Przybyla adam na gliwice.pl
Středa Červen 28 09:27:08 CEST 2006

MaReK Olšavský <orsm na centrum.cz> wrote:
>        Zdravim panove,
> dovolim si upozornit na zajimavy fork pythonovskeho interpretru:
> http://www.stackless.com/
> a tutor: http://members.verizon.net/olsongt/stackless/why_stackless.html
> teda tutor je spis uvod, ale vypada to na docela zajimavou verzi...
>        MaReK Olsavsku
The PyPy development team has been busy working and we've now packaged
our latest improvements, completed work and new experiments as
version 0.9.0, our fourth public release.

The highlights of this fourth release of PyPy are:

**implementation of "stackless" features**
    We now support the larger part of the interface of the original
    Stackless Python -- see http://www.stackless.com for more.  A
    significant part of this is the pickling and unpickling of a running
    tasklet.

    These features, especially the pickling, can be considered to be a
    "technology preview" -- they work, but for example the error handling
    is a little patchy in places.
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_thread/thread/4c9b1287a1a76c98/6109dc1028c7d3a2?lnk=st&q=stackless+pypy&rnum=1&hl=en#6109dc1028c7d3a2
Z powazaniem
								Adam Przybyla