[python] MI5 Persecution: alt.fan.mike-corley 6/6/96 (2801)

MI5Victim na mi5.gov.uk MI5Victim na mi5.gov.uk
Pondělí Srpen 20 08:40:10 CEST 2007

From: richard na musicians-net.co.uk (Richard Fairhurst)
Newsgroups: uk.misc,uk.media,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc
Subject: A Mike Corley newsgroup?
Date: Thu Jun  6 05:02:17 1996

(oml na eloka.demon.co.uk) writes [re: Mike Corley]:
> >To be honest, having made the mistake of reading his magnum opus twice
> >(like many forms of discomfort, one is prone to repeat the experience to
> >confirm that it really is a bad as one thought), I read nothing he writes
> >but am tempted by some of the sub-threads that develop.
>
> I made the grave error of showing one of his masterpieces to my
> mother, together with some of the (less than respectful) responses
> to it. Regrettably, she is now addicted to the Corley saga, is
> very much an admirer of him (viewing him as a pugilistic underdog
> deserving of great admiration) and I have to waste reams of paper
> printing all this bilge out every other day, for her delecation.

Given that Mr Corley clearly holds a certain fascination for some people,
and that his website, although "informative",  isn't  exactly  ideal  for
encouraging discussion of the sort that we all enjoy so  much  (including
Mike himself, by the look of things), would  anyone  be  up  for  a  Mike
Corley  newsgroup -  uk.fan.mike-corley,  alt.fan.mike-corley,  whatever?
(Sorry, I'm not very well up on these things.)

This would be a perfect place for Mike to post his writings,  and perhaps
the occasional "look at the ...mike-corley newsgroup" posting in  uk.misc
and so on would be accepted in place of the current cross-posts.

--
Richard Fairhurst (assistant editor, Keyboard Review)
"I am the vine: and you are the branches"

2801