[python] Job offer - Python Web developers (Junior/Senior)

Joao Duarte joao na zeebra.cz
Pondělí Září 22 12:39:25 CEST 2008

A young and innovative company is seeking the brightest minds to assist
the development of its Internet-based consumer guidance and product
selection technologies for its new Prague offices. With offices located
in the United States, United Kingdom and Czech Republic, we are a
multi-cultural collective of inspired Techthusiasts^(TM) (technology
enthusiasts) building e-commerce solutions with the help of cutting-edge
Web 2.0 technologies.

Successful candidates will be part of an exciting, growing company with
a range of Internet-based projects. Now is a great time to join the
company, as we continue to deploy our flagship product. There is massive
interest in the technology with many name brand companies already signed
up and many more queuing up to do so.

Requirements:
-    Experience with web development in Python (preferred) or Ruby
-    Experience with Django, Pylons, Ruby on Rails or similar frameworks
a plus
-    Knowledge of user interface design big advantage
-    Experience with other languages (C#, Java, PHP) a plus
-    Proficient in English language (Czech language not required)
-    Positive attitude and willingness to learn

Benefits:
-    Build personal wealth through employee stock/equity participation
-    Cutting edge technologies
-    Fast, fun, well-paying work environment
-    Flexible working hours
-    Regular team-building events and weekend retreats
-    English speaking environment, including free on-site lessons.

Please contact me at joao na zeebra.cz if you're interested in knowing more
about this opportunity.

--
**Joao Duarte*
*Senior Consultant