[python] Career opportunity inside

honza na py.cz honza na py.cz
Středa Červen 15 12:00:11 CEST 2011

Salute!

I represent a large multinational firm where I work in the Human Resources department.

Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
- real estate
- logistics
- private undertaking service
- etc.

And currently, we are looking for managers in Europe to fulfill certain tasks:
- rate of salary 2.400 EURO + bonus
- 2 - 3 working hours per day
- flexible working schedule

If you feel a desire to become a part of our team, please inform us about your contact details: Mickey na cosulting-eu.com

We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Kindly specify your name and telephone number so our manager could be able to contact you and conduct a preliminary interview.