[python] Experienced Python / Django Developer Required

Tom Inglis tominglis na feusd.com
Středa Březen 30 14:11:20 CEST 2011

Role:

We require an experienced Python / Django developer for our exciting
Edinburgh-based startup company. The role involves the full lifecycle
agile development of sophisticated social website and mobile
applications, and will grow in time to include leadership of a team
of
developers.

Essential Skills:

Python, Django
HTML 5, CSS 3
JavaScript, jQuery
PostgreSQL

Desirable Skills:

Ubuntu
Nginx, WSGI
Solr
Memcached
OpenStreetMap
Amazon Web Services

Benefits:

The successful candidate will benefit from the autonomy to shape the
direction of the company's technology, whilst working on cutting edge
projects for major clients. They will be based at our stylish office
in central Edinburgh, and will command a competitive salary.