[python] PyCon PL 2012

fklebczyk na gmail.com fklebczyk na gmail.com
Pondělí Červen 18 18:33:05 CEST 2012

Ahoj :)

We have recently started regular attendees registration for fifth - anniversary edition of PyCon PL. The conference will take place in Hotel Przedwiosnie near Kielce (mountainous area south of Warsaw and north of Cracow) on 13-16th of September. Early bird prices are starting from 62 EUR (participation from Friday) and 93 EUR (participation from Thursday). It is worth to mention that these prices include accommodation and meals in the conference hotel and also free entrances to indoor swimming pool (for those temporarily overloaded with Python code).

This year's PyCon PL special invited speakers include Audrey M. Roy and Jannis Leidel. We are also waiting for any proposals of talks and trainings (in Polish and English) till 24th of June. To submit your proposal use the form on our conference website. Yep, you still have a chance to become a speaker on our conference and have a chance to visit Poland and meet Polish Python programmers.

For companies interested in sponsoring of PyCon PL we recommend to check sponsorship conditions at:
http://pl.pycon.org/2012/en/sponsorship.pdf

Zdravim,
Filip

PS. If you have any comments or questions feel free to send us an e-mail to pycon-pl na linux.rybnik.pl