[python] PyCon PL

fklebczyk na gmail.com fklebczyk na gmail.com
Pátek Březen 31 13:32:44 CEST 2017

I would like to recommend all Pythonistas from Czech Republic (our closest neighbour!) taking part in this year's PyCon PL :-)

What?
======
5th edition of the most popular Python conference in Poland
This year's list of talks/trainings (almost half of them in English):
https://pl.pycon.org/2012/en/agenda

When?
======
13th -- 16th of September

Where?
======
Hotel Przedwiosnie, Machocice near Kielce (central Poland, between Warsaw and Cracow)

How much?
=========
The current price is 116.00 EUR (includes entrance, hotel accommodation, meals starting from dinner on Thursday and ending with lunch on Sunday and also free access to the hotel's swimming pool during the conference).

More information on:
pl.pycon.org/en

Best regards,
Filip

PS. We are waiting for the first edition of PyCon CZ !!! :-)