[python] Nabidka prace: SW Lead (Python)

Jan Tozicka jan.tozicka na neuronsw.com
Pátek Duben 3 12:15:58 CEST 2020

Hi, We are looking for a Senior Python developer to lead our growing SW
team. Neuron soundware is a young agile startup developing AI sound-based
end-to-end solution to machine diagnostics and predictive maintenance.
Responsibilities

   -

   Participate in definition of  high-level architecture and detailed
   design of our core platform
   -

   Design clean and robust API for 3rd parties
   -

   Work closely with product owner, Machine Learning team, and Hardware team
   -

   As member of Platform Team mentor its junior team members, including
   code reviews and quality standards
   -

   Actively participate in development whenever necessary

Requirements

   -

   Experience in designing and building backend systems
   -

   Experience in Python
   -

   Experience with REST services and architecture based on microservices
   -

   Proven track record of delivered projects
   -

   Experience with agile software development
   -

   Experience with SQL and noSQL databases
   -

   Test-minded development practices
   -

   Communicative and friendly
   -

   Experience with Google Cloud / AWS / Docker / kubernetes is a great plus
   -

   interest in Machine Learning, AI and/or Audio is a plus

About us

Neuron soundware reshapes machine diagnostics and predictive maintenance.
Our powerful AI recognizes sound patterns in real time and provides
unparalleled insight into how mechanical systems operate, so potential
failures can be detected early. We use edge computing which allows offline
data processing and a safe, fast and efficient analysis of large data sets.
Our technology accelerates asset digitization and improves quality control.
We minimize the risks associated with unplanned downtime and protect
everything that matters for the business of our customers: employees,
critical infrastructure and reputation.

Neuron soundware is a Prague-based technology company with 35+ employees
and customers across industries mainly in Europe.

Please, contact me if you are interested or you have any questions.

Cheers,

Jan Tozicka

P.S.: Please, make sure you visit our adopted friend honey badger at Prague
Zoo.