[python] Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla) john_paul_ii na vatican.va
Pondělí Duben 4 09:59:53 CEST 2005

"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
 Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding.  The idea of every nation
 should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
 princes should be seen for the devils they are.  The sins include
 our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
 the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
understood by temporal blessings other blessings, this is the
proof:

First, that this would be unworthy of God.

Secondly, that their discourses express very clearly the promise of temporal
blessings, and that they say nevertheless that their discourses are obscure,
and that their meaning will not be understood. Whence it appears that this
secret meaning was not that which they openly expressed, and that
consequently they meant to speak of other sacrifices, of another deliverer,
etc. They say that they will be understood only in the fullness of time
(Jer. 30:24).

The third proof is that their discourses are contradictory, and neutralise
each other; so that, if we think that they did not mean by the words law and
sacrifice anything else than that of Moses, there is a plain and gross
contradiction. Therefore they meant something else, sometimes contradicting
themselves in the same chapter. Now, to understand the meaning of an
author...

660. Lust has become natural to us and has made our second nature. Thus
there are two natures in us--the one good, the other bad. Where is God?
Where you are not, and the kingdom of God is within you.The Rabbis.

661. Penitence, alone of all these mysteries, has been manifestly declared
to the Jews, and by Saint John, the Forerunner; and then the other
mysteries; to indicate that